--The Soup Spoon Pte Ltd--
SGD 4,100 - SGD 4,700
The Soup Spoon is a growing team of inspired individuals who have come together in the name of soups and service. We genuinely love what we do, what we cook, and what we serve! This is a place where individuals’ strengths are nurtured, latent talents are uncovered, the everyday challenges are boldly taken on. We want you to be a part of us to create soups that stir hearts and bring smiles. From the inspiration to the creation, from the office to the kitchen, we have something for everyone.
As a valued member of our restaurant team, you are the frontline, welcoming customers, making sandwiches and salads, handling food preparation, and making every bowl of soup perfect. Your role will encompass every aspect of running a vibrant business.
While experience is certainly beneficial, it's not the sole determining factor for success. What we truly value is:
- Managing teams within a dynamic high volume setting
- Monitor and maintain consistent operational standards across all
outlets within the assigned area
- Develop and execute strategies to drive sales growth, increase profitability, and meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Analyse sales data, key performance indicators (KPIs), and financial reports to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with various departments, such as marketing, supply
chain, and human resources, to ensure effective coordination and alignment of
goals and initiatives.
- Conduct performance evaluations, provide constructive feedback,
and implement training programs to enhance employee skills and performance.
We believe in nurturing your potential, providing the support and guidance you need to excel in your role. You'll gain exposure to all facets of our operations, fostering a well-rounded understanding of what it takes to thrive in a dynamic environment. Join us, and together, we'll create memorable experiences for our valued customers, making every day at The Soup Spoon fulfilling and rewarding.
These are just some of the benefits that come with working at The Soup Spoon:
- Flexible work hours
- Medical and leave benefits
- Career progression
- Staff discounts
- Free uniform
- Long service awards
- Team team building activities and competitions
- Nutritious staff meals
*Only individuals who can commit for a period of up to at least 3 months will be considered
*Interested applicants are also invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via I'm Interested.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Share This Job